Thinking about creating a mobile presence for you business? Great. Your customers are there waiting.
Currently, over 50% of local searches go through mobile devices. Shocked? Not if you know that over 50% of Americans own a smart phone. Wave good bye to age of the PC, it is now the number 2 medium for information in the digital world.
Are you ready? This doesn’t only affect Angry Birds, it affects every business. Here’s why.
- 95% of smart phone users conduct local, location-based searches. *
- 61% call the business after search.*
- 59% physically visit their location.*
Utilizing mobile properly can drastically increase traffic and interest in your business.
Sounds pretty good if you’re a business owner, right? But yes, you guessed it, there’s a catch.
- 80% of customers abandon a mobile site if they have a bad user experience.*
- 40% will turn to a competitor after a bad mobile experience.*
A good mobile presence draws customers in, prevents your customers from going elsewhere, and keeps you from looking outdated.
Mobile optimization not only works with your goals, it works for them.
Mobile apps and mobile sites give your business the ability to thrive in the modern world by allowing you to understand it more clearly.
- Gather unmatched demographic data about your customers.
- Process transactions and in-app sales from anywhere.
- Allow your business to form deeper connections and touch points with real-time customer interactions.
- Allow users to switch between site versions depending on their preferences.
- Have a better appearance on local searches on a smart phone, ipod or tablet.
- And in general, make your business look modern, intelligent and progressive.
Ready to get started? Drop us a line.
*Source: Limelight Networks, Inc. 2011
*Google “The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users,” 2011
*Compuware, “What Users Want from Mobile,” 2011