Want to get your business found online? Stick around, you’re in the right place.
SEO (search engine optimization) is a set of best practices that helps search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) identify your business website as relevant and trustworthy. Once this happens, you show up on top.
Other than original, high-quality content, search engines rank your business website based on a few key factors:
- Keywords – words people use to search for your business.
- Inbound Links – other websites that link to your website.
- Page Titles (H1) – the headline words at the top of each page with bigger font.
- Url – appropriate search terms in your url, like: www.seoisawesome.com/call-us-now
- Anchor Text – on page hyper links, like: click here to give us a million dollars. Almost gotcha.
You’re a business owner not a programmer, so how can you do this? Simple enough.
- Analyze the most popular keywords in your industry.
- Integrate them into your website copy, anchor text and headlines.
- Formulate strategies to buddy up with other websites.
- Analyse your results regularly and constant adapt and evolve your approach.
But wait, there’s more.
Before you run off thinking Google is going to send an email thanking you for making it so easy to rank you at number one in your industry, let us dig a bit deeper into the world of SEO.
Completing the basics is a task most business owners can handle. However, implementing it properly should be left to the experts.
At Bumblebee Media, our certified professionals can take your internet marketing to the next level. From creating custom Adwords campaigns to extensive on-page optimization, we can help your business reach its digital goals with minimal brain and bank account damage.