How important is a great website for a business? Hmmm, how important is water for a fish?
A great website is much more than just a page on a computer. It is your digital store front, medium of communication and more often than not, your first impression to your target audience. As a new and modern Philadelphia web design and inbound marketing agency, we make sure your store not only looks great, but it works night and day to increase your sales and meet your goals.
Does your website present your company at its absolute best? Here is how to find out.
A premium website has these elements present:
- Great Design: beautiful pictures, a clean layout, proper font and a memorable logo.
- Clean Code: multi-browser and device compatibly, fast loading, no flash, modern features.
- SEO: site is optimized for search engines to help you get found by your target market.
- Usability: simple to use, low bounce rate, clear calls to action.
- Rich Media: excellent graphics and pictures, videos, well written content.
- Consistent Brand: all elements compliment one another.
- CMS: ability for your business to update the basic elements of the website without a developer.
I found someone on Craigslist to build my website for $500! Great…right?
Buying a premium business website is like buying a car. Would you buy a car from someone on Craigslist for $500? Even though it is a great deal, you can probably assume its not going to work, at least not very well. You go to a dealership or expert because of trust and experience, not price. Same thing applies to websites.
To make a quality site, a lot of work needs to be done by someone with a lot of experience. For example, all of our websites:
- Are responsive and optimized for all platforms and devices
- Use the most current technologies
- Integrate with major social media platforms
- Are SEO optimized
- Look awesome
- Work awesome
- And are updateable by you in real-time