What if you could personally make eye contact and talk with millions of customers everyday? With web videos, you can.
Web videos are the most powerful form of digital media. Over 200 million videos are viewed every day…on YouTube…on mobile devices alone. By the time you finish this page, over 35 hours of footage will have been uploaded to YouTube (35 hours every minute).
Videos help your search ranking (SEO) and your brand communication. Websites with web videos boast an 85% increase in sales.
If you make your videos novel, interesting, and definitely humorous, you have the ability to go viral (that is a good thing not an illness).
Web videos allow a business to directly communicate and create rapport with customers through the internet.
How to stucture a great web video
Most, but not all, great internet based videos for a business follow a very simple, yet powerful format: Problem. Solution. How It Works. Call-To-Action.
Your videos should also follow these simple guidelines to maximize success.
- Call-to-action driven
- Under two minutes long
- Well edited with great sound
- Clear and to the point
- Made by Bumblebee Media (and some other people we suppose…)
Types of videos that work well on the internet
- Humorous – Make your audience giggle.
- Animated – Simple stick figures to great vector art.
- Micro-documentary – Short, interview style videos.
- Narrative Short – A short story.
- Testimonial – Free-flow interview of usually one person.
Get in touch to find out how a web video can help your business.